Pyrotechnic safety ohmmeter – CTI 43
Ohmmeter for continuous measurements
The CTI43 is a Pyrotechnic Safety Ohmmeter.
It has been designed to perform continuous measurements in industrial environments, e-checks on production lines and in laboratory.
It is designed to perform measurements on electro-pyrotechnic devices where users safety is at stake.
Its main advantages are its great versatility and very fast measurement.
– Continuous measurement
– 2 channels
– 10 Ohms & 100 Ohms calibers
– Table-top or 19-inch rack 2U P260
– Can be controlled via RS232 and Ethernet
– Dry contact outputs for PLC
– 4.3-inch colour touch screen
– 2 channels continuous measurement Ohmmeter
– Quick acces screen to setup threshold
– Display: Setting the LCD screen to fit your needs
– Communication: Access mode Telnet / TCP or RS232 to set or control
– Measuring current much lower than the no-fire current
– Connection to the test line only during the measurement period
– Not exceeding a maximum current of safety during a failure of the equipment (electronic failure, internal short circuit, …)
– Disposition of residual electrostatic charge
– Permanent self-monitoring equipment’s internal functions
– Outdoor Safety loop allowing power measurement circuitry
– Inspection and testing production line
– Testing systems composed of several pyrotechnic initiators
– Inspections of technical elements (switches, winding, …)
– Laboratory Measurements
Other safety ohmmeters / insulation megohmmeters models: