Firing Unit specifically designed to perform initiators tests according to the AK-LV 16 specification.
Front side- rack 19" 2U version
Face arriere Rack 19"
Top bench version
Fire sequence screen
These fire units (exploder) are designed for testing in laboratories or production line where users safety is at stake.
This range has been specifically designed to perform initiators test according to the AK-LV 16 (US-CAR) specification which requires to generate a constant current followed by a current ramps
These firing Units are built on an innovative design, using the latest technologies, are fully digital and fully remotely controllable.
Main FeaturesInternalsTypical applications
- 100µS / 100S, 10µs time steps
- 100mA / 5A, 1mA current steps
- Delay from trigger 10µs / 1s -10µs time steps
- Easy and fully remotely controllable via RS232 or Ethernet
- Versions Rack 19 ” 2U or Benchtop
- Programmable constant current, time and current ramp
- 1 channels (possibility to build 2/3… channels)
- Floating firing line (isolated)
- Analog monitoring 0-10V current and voltage isolated
- 6 independent trigger modes on each channel
- Configurable functions (input delayed trigger, breaking load detection, …)
- Integrated security pyrotechnical Ohmmeter
- Constant current pulse and ramp generator
- Discharge Circuits (ESD) of firing lines
- Safety devices: key, push-protected, input for external security door contacts / barriers
- Safety circuit insulation off the line of fire safety conditions
- Data acquisition Internal U and I (recovery of data over Ethernet)
- AKLV-16 – USCAR
- Testing Laboratories
- Production lines
- Characterization of initiators