Ohmmeter, Insulation Megohmmeter, microhmmeter
The CTI45 is an Ohmmeter, megohmmeter, microhmmeter designed for pyrotechnics safety.
It was developed for measurements in industrial environments, controls on production lines and in laboratory. It is designed for measurements on pyrotechnic elements considering user safety.
Its main strengths lie in its great versatility and high speed measurement.
- Measuring current much lower than the non-fire current
- Connection to the test line only during the measurement period
- Not exceeding a maximum current of safety during a failure of the equipment (electronic failure, internal short circuit, …)
- Discharge of residual electrostatic charge
- Permanent self-monitoring equipment’s internal functions
- External Safety loop enable power measurement circuitry
- Ohmmeter / microhmmeter: CTI45 has 4 main measurement channels four wire, with the ability to perform cross channel measures to adapt to more complex configuration
- Megohmmeter: It allows isolation measures, taken between 2 of the 4 main Ohmmeter channel with configurable voltage (or fixed at order).
- PT100 function: temperature measurement
- Macro: CTI45 allows groups measurement without user intervention, in the form of macro commands
- Display: Setting the LCD screen to fit your needs
- Communication: Access mode Telnet, TCP or RS232 providing convenient automated control
- 4/8 channel
- Ohmmeter ranges: 1Ω/10Ω/100Ω/1KΩ/10KΩ
- Megohmmeter range: 1MΩ/10MΩ/1MΩ/1GΩ
- Megohmmeter test voltage: 45 to 500V, customizable or fixe
- Bench top or rack 19” 2U P260
- Inspection and testing production line
- Testing systems composed of several pyrotechnic initiators
- Inspections of technical elements (switches, winding, …)
- Laboratory measurements
CTI 45 datasheet – Click here to download your file : CTI 45 Datasheet