Constant current pulse pyrotechnic Firing Unit (Exploder) EXP128 – 1 channel -High Energy
Constant current pulse Firing Unit (Exploder), designed for testing electro-pyrotechnic devices.
These firing units (exploders) are intended for use in production lines and laboratories, where users safety is at stake.
This range is designed to generate constant current pulses on pyrotechnic devices such as airbag initiators, squibs and detonators.
Innovatively designed, using the latest technologies, they are fully digital and remotely controllable.
Model “High Energy””. For the “Low Energy model, click here.
– 10µs / 990s pulses 10µs time steps
– 100mA / 10A pulses 1mA current steps
– 1 channel (expansion possibility to 2-3 channels)
– Fully controllable via RS232 or Ethernet
– Versions 19″ Rack 2U or Benchtop version
– Programmable Current and time
– Floating firing line (isolated)
– Independent or coupled channel
– Analog monitoring 0-10V current and voltage isolated
– Inside data acquisition V and I (Get back data over Ethernet – under develepment)
– 6 independent trigger modes on each channel
– Configurable functions (input delayed trigger, breaking load detection, …)
– Ohm meter with integrated safety
– Constant current pulse generator
– Discharge Circuits (ESD) of firing lines
– Safety devices: key, push-protected, input for external safety door contacts / barriers
– Safety circuit insulation off the line of fire safety conditions
– Internal data acquisition Current and voltage
– R&D Testing
– Conformity Of Production Testing
– Bruceton tests
– Characterization of initiators
– Thermal Transient Test (TTT) control production line