Designed for testing initiators, detonators, pyromechanisms and all electro-pyrotechnic devices
These firing units are designed for Conformity Of Production testing and for development tests in laboratories.
Safety features include remote interlock, removable keyed enable switch and internal error checking ensuring high user safety.
Integrated 4-wire resistance measurement with pre and post testing features. Ability to set the upper/lower limits to determine what construes a resistance fault.
All our firing units / exploders versions are equipped with a high-performance square current pulse generator that regulates the energy delivered to the device to be tested.
Very short rise time (<10μ sec) without almost any overshoot. Removal of residual static electricity charges by means of discharge circuits in the firing lines.“High Energy” version. For the “Low Energy” version, click here.
- 10µs / 990s pulses 10µs time steps
- 100mA / 5A / 10A pulses 1mA current steps
- Delay from trigger 10µs / 1s -10µs time steps
- 1 channel (expansion possibility to 2-3… channels)
- Fully controllable via RS232 or Ethernet
- Versions 19″ Rack 2U or Benchtop version
- Programmable Current and time
- Floating firing line (isolated)
- Analog monitoring 0-10V current and voltage isolated
- Inside data acquisition V and I (Get back data over Ethernet – under develepment)
- 6 independent trigger modes on each channel
- Configurable functions (input delayed trigger, breaking load detection, …)
- Constant current pulse generator
- Precision safety integrated Ohmmeter
- Discharge Circuits (ESD) of firing lines
- Safety devices: key, push-protected, input for external safety door contacts / barriers
- Safety circuit insulation off the line out of fire safety conditions
- Internal data acquisition Current and voltage
- Conformity Of Production Testing
- R&D Testing
- Bruceton tests
- Characterization of many electro-pyrotechnic devices such as (non limitating list):
- airbag gas generators,
- micro gas generators for seatbelts,
- pyroswitches, circuit breakers,
- Thermal Transient Test (TTT) control production line