Ohmmeter / Megohmmeter / microhmmeter
Bench Top version
Quick acces threshold setup
Rugged (IP) back side view
The CTI45 is an Ohmmeter / Megohmmeter / microhmmeter and pyrotechnic safety with industrial backside connectors.The CTI45IP is designed for 45V Megohmmeter specific application (defense).
The CTI45 has been developed for measurements in industrial environments, controls on production lines and in laboratory.
Designed for measurements on pyrotechnic elements considering user safety.Its main strengths lie in its great versatility and high speed measurement.
- Measuring current much lower than the current non-fire
- Connection to the test line only during the measurement period
- Not exceeding a maximum current of safety during a failure of the equipment (electronic failure, internal short circuit, …)
- Disposition of residual electrostatic charge
- Permanent self-monitoring equipment’s internal functions
- External safety loop allowing powered measurement circuitry
- Ohmmeter / microhmmeter: CTI45 has 4 main measurement channels four wire, with the ability to perform cross
- Channel measurements for adapting to more complex configuration
- Megohmmeter: It allows isolation measures, taken between 2 of the 4 main Ohmmeter channel with configurable voltage (or fixed at order).
- PT100 function: PT100 class allows temperature measurement
- Macro: CTI45 allows for measurement groups without user intervention, in the form of macro commands
- Display: Setting the LCD screen to fit your needs
- Communication: Access mode Telnet, TCP or RS232 to provide convenient automate control
- 4/8 channel
- Ohmmeter ranges: 1Ω/10Ω/100Ω/1KΩ/10KΩ
- Megohmmeter range: 1MΩ/10MΩ/1MΩ/1GΩ
- Megohmmeter test voltage: 45 to 500V, customizable or fixe
- Bench top or rack 19” 2U P260 (on request)
- Inspection and testing production line (Airbag,…)
- Testing systems composed of several pyrotechnic initiators
- Inspections of technical elements (switches, winding, …)
- Laboratory Measurements