One channel constant current pulse Firing Unit specifically designed for Conformity Of Production testing
This version is specifically designed for conformity of production . It does not have instrumentation outputs.
Its home screen is composed of quick access buttons associated with the settings, allowing a quick configuration change.
These exploders are intended for use in production lines and laboratories, where the safety of users is at stake.
This range is designed to generate constant current pulses on pyrotechnic devices such as airbag initiators, squibs and detonators.
Innovative designed, using the latest technologies, they are fully digital and controllable.
Main FeaturesInternal EquipmentsTypical applications
- 10µs / 40ms pulses 10µs time steps
- 100mA / 10A pulses 1mA current steps
- 1 channel
- Fully controllable via RS232 or Ethernet
- Versions 19″ Rack 2U or Benchtop version
- Programmable Current and time
- Floating firing line (isolated)
- Configurable functions (input delayed trigger, breaking load detection, …)
- Integrated safety pyrotechnical Ohmmeter
- Current pulse generator regulates the energy injected into the initiator
- Discharge Circuits (ESD) of blasting lines
- Safety devices: key, push-protected, input for external security door contacts / barriers
- Safety circuit insulation off the line of fire safety conditions
- Data acquisition Internal U and I (recovery of data over Ethernet)
- Conformity Of Production Testing
- Bruceton tests
- Characterization of initiators