Designed for testing initiators, detonators, pyromechanisms and all electro-pyrotechnic devices
These firing units are designed for Conformity Of Production testing and for development tests in laboratories.
Safety features include remote interlock, removable keyed enable switch and internal error checking ensuring high user safety.
Integrated 4-wire resistance measurement with pre and post testing features. Ability to set the upper/lower limits to determine what construes a resistance fault.
All our firing units / exploders versions are equipped with a high-performance square current pulse generator that regulates the energy delivered to the device to be tested.
Very short rise time (<10μ sec) without almost any overshoot. Removal of residual static electricity charges by means of discharge circuits in the firing lines.
“Low Energy” version. For the “High Energy” version, click here.
- 1 channels (possibility to build 2/3… channels)
- 100µS/100mS – 100mA
- Current range: /5A /10A /25A /40A
- Provide convenient automated control via RS232 or Ethernet
- Versions Rack 19 ” 2U or bench top
- Programmable Current and time
- Floating firing line (isolated)
- Analog monitoring 0-10V current and voltage isolated
- 6 independent trigger modes on each channel
- Configurable functions (input delayed trigger, breaking load detection, …)
- Integrated security pyrotechnical Ohmmeter
- Constant current pulse generator
- Discharge Circuits (ESD) of blasting lines
- Safety devices: key, push-protected, input for external security door contacts / barriers
- Safety circuit insulation off the line of fire safety conditions
- Data acquisition Internal U and I (recovery of data over Ethernet)
- Testing Laboratories
- Tests Bruceton
- Characterization of initiators
- Type tests AKLV16
- Production Control
- TTT control production line (under development)